Tuesday, January 26, 2010

01/26/2010 week 3

So basically I have plateaued. I am bouncing between 357-355lbs. Not sure if my body is adjusting or if that is just how it goes. I am starting to work out today and see if that will jump this weight loss into gear again. Also I have been thinking about whether there is anything special about these cookies or if it is just a way to curve your appetite without indulging into something that is unhealthy. I was considering trying another diet to see if there is anything different. However sense it is the first month it would be an unfair comparison to any other diet. I think it would be easier to just do liposuction. Eat whatever then suck it out of my belly. Or just stop eating all together. All I know is that I want to get down to a weight that I can eat better food. I really enjoy my dinners and the cookies aren’t bad. However, I crave things like pizza. And making a healthy pizza is not how I would like to get over it.

Then I work at a place that you can eat at your desk and I get to smell everyone’s delicious food everyday. But I have not slipped yet. I have a goal and I will hit it. My wife has been very supportive and has helped me stay strong to it. She eats what I eat for dinners and reminds me of my goals when my mind starts too slipped into it evil thought processes (ice-cream, toast and BUTTER). It would be easier to just live in Africa they know something about staying skinny. Well anyways, you should know that I am doing better then I write. I am not going as crazy as I like everyone to think. Well… sometimes I will go crazy but then I get myself refocused and then I go to bed it is another day.