Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 WEEKS!

Day 14 01/19/2010

So this weekend was a holiday so I was not at work. Things went great over the weekend. Last weekend I decided that there is no point in dieting Monday thru Friday and blowing all that hard work in 2 days. So I kept with that even thru the holiday weekend. Well I guess I cheated a little. I had an ice cream sandwich Sunday night after dinner. It was only 180 calories. I ended up getting some Ex lax to help me out too. My body is trying to hold on to the food as long as possible to try and absorb everything out of it. I probably need to drink more water. My wife also found a smoothie that is pretty dang tasty. Yoplait or something. It is about the same amount of calories as one of the cookies so I thought it would be fine to have one. I have found that I am not hungry anymore. I only eat when I am hungry and that is how I always have been.

Well this morning has marked my 2 weeks on this diet. I have not worked out at all and am questioning on even attempting too. I have now officially lost 22lbs in 2 weeks, my weight is 356lbs. I am pretty dang excited for this and can’t wait to be under 300lbs again. My wife has wanted me to take a more updated family picture and I keep avoiding this conversation just because I hate looking at myself. So I told her that she needs to give me until my Birthday this May and then we will do it. May is a pretty big month for us Anniversary and close to our little girls 2 year birthday. Also it gives me some time to get the fat off me. Well folks that’s it for now.