Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 10

Week 10, 03-16-2010

Change with James started 10 weeks ago… AMAZING. I think this is now officially the longest diet I have been able to stick too. Also this is the most weight I have ever lost. Of course I weighed a lot more than any other time I tried dieting before. I am really starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though. I am currently as of this morning down to 333lbs. Let me get my calculator out for this one…. 378 – 333 = 45… 45LBS!!!! I go to the gym and know that 45lbs is the largest plate there, I carry them to the bench every Monday.

I ended up going and buying more cookies too. They taste so much better than the first batch. I am pretty sure it isn’t just me. But we decided that the cookies are they way to go for controlling my hunger and how much I eat. I tried doing the whole lunch thing with 2 snacks and it was ok. Now I am doing 3 cookies with 3 snacks and that seems to be perfect for my daily urges. I am so excited to buy more clothes from normal stores. Right now my pants wad up on the side. I have drilled out 3 holes for my belts. I originally would wear 52-54 inch pants. I grabbed my old 48’s and they fit great.

I have kept the same workout routine and I know it is key to any diet. For all of those people out there wanting to make the change to a healthy life. All I can tell you is, don’t give up, and just push harder.